I like Sherri's idea for making a goal of doing 10 Things This Summer. Often there are things we would like to get done and maybe making a list is just the thing for help give incentive to get them done. So, here are my 10 things:
1. I would like to make this super cute Scissor quilt designed by Lori Holt of Bee In My Bonnet. I'm going to use this bundle of Polka Dot Stitches that I was lucky enough to win on Lori's blog.
2. I seriously only finished one block of the 2012 Designer Mystery BOM from Fat Quarter Shop. I had every intention of making my blocks but time slipped away.
3. I would like to start my 2013 Designer Mystery blocks. Isn't this block adorable? Love the Avalon fabric.
4. I would like to get my Gingham quilt top made. I fell in love with this quilt when I saw it on Thimbleanna's blog.
5. This is my Card Trick quilt made last year for Another Year of Schnibbles. I used Lucy's Crab Shack fabric and Mary did awesome quilting with swirleys and crabs. My goal for this is to finally get the binding sewn on.
6. Cherry Pie! I love this quilt. Here's the fabrics I picked out. This is just the cutest thing.
7. I found this Sweetwater quilt pattern in a magazine and loved it instantly. I even have the same fabrics as the pattern. The Red w/dots is canvas, nice.
8. I told my sister I would make this quilt for her, she bought the kit from FQS. I have a good start, I have the pieces cut out. The fabrics are: Incense and Peppermints.
9. I would like to do the quilting on this cute little spool quilt. I really love how this quilt turned out.
10. And for my last goal, thought I would do an easy peasy project. I made this quilt once for a swap with 30's fabrics, it turned out super cute, I almost didn't want to give it away. I have this fun 30's Charm Pack so I think I'll make one for myself.
That's my Summer Goals. It would be great if I could get them all done.