Sunday, October 27, 2013

BOO!


Just finished my last Halloween quilt for this year. When I saw this pattern on Connecting Threads I loved it right away and wanted to make it so I ordered their kit and made it last weekend. I did the quilting yesterday, finishing it just in time for Halloween.  I really like the embroidered spider web and spider danging in the "O's".  The spider body is a black button.  You can find this pattern at Connecting Threads. Pattern is by Farmhouse Threads so you can find it there too. This would be very cute in Boo Crew fabrics.

13 comments:

sunny said...

Cute! How big is it?

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Love it! What fun!

WoolenSails said...

That is a fun quilt, love how the letters are done with blocks.

Debbie

Sue said...

I love it ! Very cute !

Kindred Quilts said...

Very cute! Might have to get the pattern for a 2014 Halloween project!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Cute cute! May have to make it a 2014 project.

Quilt Hollow said...

The first time I've seen this one! Cute! I've got to go check the site.

Karen said...

Sooo cute!

Wendy said...

It's very adorable for decorating at Halloween.

Karen said...

I like the embroidered spider and the web. Cute idea. I just received a pattern from that designer but I did not notice this pattern.

Scrapatches said...

Sew cute! Love the fabrics and design and the embroidered details. This one is going on "the list" for sure! ... :) Pat

Jeanna said...

Oh Carol! This one finished up nicely :)

Love your new blog background...so very autumn!

Sinta Renee said...

This is a really cute pattern. I love your stitching on it... you are fast Carol!