Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween

I made 6 Halloween quilts and 1 Fall quilt this year. That makes 7 new quilts made within the last month and a half. Between these quilts and the ones I already had, I literally have a Halloween quilt on every table in the house. Fun!

Here's some Pics:

First is the most recent, a large size table topper made with Boo Crew charms. Pattern from Moda Bake Shop, it's called Simple Runner.

Next is my Boo wall hanging from pattern Farmhouse Threads and kit from Connecting Threads. Love this one.

A mini Pumpkin quilt to hang from my little shelf.

Another Boo Crew mini quilt. This one was made with one Boo Crew Mini Charm Pack.

A lap size Halloween quilt from my orange and black stash with pattern from book Skip The Borders. I wanted a quilt to put on the love seat in my living room as this is the dog hangout and it needed to have a quilt to protect it from dog sitting and dog fluffing.  Also, I love how it looks. 

Lastly my Schnibbles for I believe it was August, maybe it was July. It's Schnibbles pattern Lincoln.

Here's the 7th quilt, a fun little Fall Leaf table topper only 12" square. I used pattern in Lori's new book Quilty Fun. I actually already had these leaf blocks made, they were extras from when I did Lori's Row Along. So this small quilt sewed up pretty quickly. The center fabric is a Denise Schmidt fabric I bought a year ago at Joann's.

Hope you enjoyed Halloween.  









No comments: