Sunday, November 24, 2013

9-Patch Table Runner




I made this table runner last weekend with Sherri's pattern 9-Patch Table Runner. I used a charm pack of Winter's Lane. The pattern is made for using a mini charm pack which is cool but I used up all my Christmas mini charm packs so I just used the regular size charm pack for this project and cut into 2 1/2" squares. I couldn't be more thrilled with how it turned out cause all those side triangles are on the bias and it came out nice and flat, love when that happens. I'm ready to quilt it today.

If you go to Sherri's blog you'll see a picture of her table runner made with same fabrics but notice how different a quilt can be with different background fabrics. For my background I just used what I had, Paris Flea Market. What do you think you the binding, red?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad Mini

No comments: