Saturday, November 16, 2013

Starting to Think about Christmas


Christmas will be here before we know it! This year has really flown by, seriously.  So I have decided to get started on some Christmas sewing.  I made this very cute little table topper with one Mini Charm Pack of Kate Spain In From The Cold. My dog Betty is helping me out with my photo. The Candy Cane binding isn't even Christmas fabric, it's from the fabric line Scrumptious. Notice the adorable backdrop, found those Christmas gift bags at Safeway. Picked up one, then got another and figured what the heck and got 3 of them to use this Christmas. I just love Boston Terrier Puppies. The puppy on the gift bag is what Buster looked like as a puppy.



Got out my Christmas fabrics. All stacked up and ready to be made into something fun and cute. Now I gotta get off the computer and start sewing.  Have a wonderful weekend.

Oh yeah, I made a new Banner for my blog. Figured out how to put a picture of my quilt in the frame all by myself. I really love this banner. 

No comments: