Saturday, December 21, 2013

Baby Quilt


Wow, has it been since Dec. 1st since I last posted on my blog?  Thought I would share a photo of a baby quilt I just finished.  It's a gift for my Nephew and his wife who are expecting a baby in January.  Buster and I went over to the playground to take some photos.  The grass looked so awesome in it's pretty winter grass with leaves all over it, perfect for a picture.  It's been raining so the grass was a bit wet but I figured I would be washing the baby quilt anyway.  



Here's another picture of the baby quilt.  This one shows the colors of the quilt better.  The pattern I used is called Through the Looking Glass by Its Sew Emma.  The yellow monkey fabric is Monkey Mischief, the brown with bananas is Funky Monkey.  I backed it with Minke, my favorite for baby quilts.  I added the baby's name which I love to do, adds a nice touch.  

Merry Christmas Everyone!  Maybe we should all do posts with our 2014 Quilting Goals. What do you think?

No comments: