Monday, December 30, 2013

Happy New Year




Hello again, thanks for visiting. Just a couple more days of this year. This year seemed to go by so fast. As the new year approaches I know it's a good time to make goals and such. I think about writing down what I want to accomplish but I've never been much of a list maker.

So I've decided to just take it one day at a time. Get whatever I can done in the way of quilting and sewing and don't worry about the rest.

I'm showing a picture of a low volume quilt I made this year which I love. Only goal at this time is to send it off to be quilted. And I'm also finishing a quilt I made for my bed. I currently have the shabbiest quilt ever on my bed, literally falling apart. It's a store bought quilt and I still love it even though it's seen better days. My husband reminds me that I make quilts all the time yet my own bed doesn't have a decent homemade quilt. Working on that.

Happy New Year Everyone.
Carol



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: